Tuesday, August 24, 2010

piano


I LOVE the piano! I am so fortunate to be able to have one in my home. I grew up playing the piano...taking lessons for years. As I got older, I grew out of it. I never liked practicing. So over the years, my talent with playing diminished some. Now when I sit down to play, I can still do it but it is not as easy and flowing as it once was. I am still able to note read which is something I am so happy I can do. I love music. Sidnee took lessons for a few years, and she was really good at it. She too did not like to practice and eventually she stopped playing. It makes me sad, I wish she could of kept it up so she will be able to play when she is older. She really does have such a busy schedule though with school and swimming, so it was kinda hard to add in another activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment