Friday, July 30, 2010

the zoo





































LOL I posted so many pics of these animals! These are our pets. Root Beer is the black cat. She doesn't like taking pictures. She is 8 and such a great cat. She was the only pet until we got Casper, the white cat. He is about 3. He is a terror! He is super cute though, and does like pictures. He torments Root Beer a lot. He also is kinda sickly - throws up a lot and bites his fur out all the time. So gross! Then along came Rascal. I swore I would never have a dog. I try to get rid of him all the time! He is super cute though, just high maintenance. He is so funny when he tries to play with the cats. He spins in circles in front of them and tries to get them going. I call him spinner. It's hilarious. I am the one who takes care of all three animals, even though Sidnee promised she would care for Rascal. She is just too busy. Anyway, this is the zoo at our house. Crazy huh!


















No comments:

Post a Comment